Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-14: Twins (Gibson) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Trent Grisham's go ahead 3-run HR in 8th inning propels comeback]

Eye Black
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was so far off the plate to Polanco it almost looked intentional to get the RH matchup with Cron. Doesn’t make too much sense but I just don’t know with this team

I also doubt it was intentional but agree with it if it was.

This bullpen, man.

Frosty. Boys.

lol

Didn't see a single pitch today. Not a fan of youtube/facebook/or anything other than FS1 games.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I know Albers let things get a little interesting there, but a really great effort by the bullpen today keeping the Twins scoreless after a short, ineffective outing from Gio. That JJ performance might go unnoticed, but he was good today.

I know Albers let things get a little interesting there, but a really great effort by the bullpen today keeping the Twins scoreless after a short, ineffective outing from Gio. That JJ performance might go unnoticed, but he was good today.

Agreed. Ray Black looked good aside from the triple, nice work from Junior too.

Archived