Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-14: Twins (Gibson) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Trent Grisham's go ahead 3-run HR in 8th inning propels comeback]

Eye Black

48535645227_bab5b1a057_c.jpg

48535494226_f1a2de8299_c.jpg

[pre]Twins Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Mitch Garver ® C 1. Trent Grisham (L) LF

2. Jorge Polanco (S) SS 2. Yasmani Grandal (S) C

3. Miguel Sano ® 3B 3. Christian Yelich (L) RF

4. Eddie Rosario (L) LF 4. Keston Hiura ® 2B

5. C.J. Cron ® 1B 5. Mike Moustakas (L) 3B

6. Marwin Gonzalez (S) RF 6. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

7. Max Kepler (L) CF 7. Eric Thames (L) 1B

8. Jonathan Schoop ® 2B 8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. Kyle Gibson ® P 9. Gio Gonzalez ® P[/pre]

Gio González: Batter (Twins) vs Pitching Stats

Kyle Gibson: Batter (Brewers) vs Pitching Stats

Today's Game is Live on YouTube (

)
Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray Black has ben called up, per Robert Murray on Twitter. Faria optioned to AAA. Kinda excited to see what the fireballer can do.

I'm not optimistic on this guy yet. He obviously didn't work right and needed fixing, I doubt we got that done in 2 weeks.

We are desperate, we are now throwing anything against the wall in hoping that it sticks.

Not the way to be in a pennant chase, but it's what we are.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ray Black has ben called up, per Robert Murray on Twitter. Faria optioned to AAA. Kinda excited to see what the fireballer can do.

I'm not optimistic on this guy yet. He obviously didn't work right and needed fixing, I doubt we got that done in 2 weeks.

We are desperate, we are now throwing anything against the wall in hoping that it sticks.

Not the way to be in a pennant chase, but it's what we are.

You're not wrong, but no real choices here.

Didn't see it mentioned, but the game is streaming as MLB's YouTube Game of the Week in case anyone was looking:

Thanks. I would've assumed you needed a subscription or account of some kind and not bothered with it. But it seems to be working fine. should help pass the work day

This game is obviously a long way from being over but this is so depressing

No matter how bleak things seemingly get one small bit of solace is knowing Grisham, Yelich, and Hiura should be three of the top four hitters in the lineup for the foreseeable future. That’s a solid starting point to build upon.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Will Lorenzo ever hit anything but a weak grounder to the left side ever again? Time will tell

Last night he hit a weak grounder to the right side.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived