Brewer Fanatic

2019-08-06: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Anderson with another solid outing; Faria pitches two scoreless in Brewers debut; Albers notches the save]

Eye Black
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Hello, Newman.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Never in doubt.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Grisham is really exciting. You can tell just by looking at him that he's got some growing up to do still(physically). This might just be the tip of the iceberg.

Huh? Grisham is built and has been his entire minor league career. He has never been small (physically). Certainly not small or a guy that needs to fill out.

I don’t think he will get any taller, think he rounds up on the roster to be 6’0”

No idea when Hader is coming into a game anymore.... pitches 3 straight with Cubs up next, now cannot pitch 2 straight with Thursday looming as an off day.

He’s down with a serious case of kindasucksitis. Hopefully, it will be out of his system soon.

No idea when Hader is coming into a game anymore.... pitches 3 straight with Cubs up next, now cannot pitch 2 straight with Thursday looming as an off day.

The one time Hader pitched 3 straight days, he had thrown 18 pitches combined in the two previous games.

He threw 28 pitches last night.

Grisham is really exciting. You can tell just by looking at him that he's got some growing up to do still(physically). This might just be the tip of the iceberg.

Huh? Grisham is built and has been his entire minor league career. He has never been small (physically). Certainly not small or a guy that needs to fill out.

I don’t think he will get any taller, think he rounds up on the roster to be 6’0”

I don't think he's small or that he needs to fill out. He just looks like he's still growing to me. Maybe his uniform is just too big.

Archived