Brewer Fanatic

Davies to injured list; Faria recalled from AAA...Devin Williams called up; Wilkerson optioned

markedman5
Bullpen day on Weds per CC

If this is the plan then the Crew had better absolutely pound Pittsburgh the first two games, so he doesn't have to go through BP arms the first two games, or..so they have a big enough lead to use the crappy arms like Guerra, Jeffress etc.

if it's devin williams, an opening needs to be made on the 40-man roster.

This. Haven’t heard of any additional move.

Plenty of dead weight to pick from. Burch Smith seems like the choice.

the brewers are currently carrying seven outfielders and are likely to add corey ray this offseason.

Wilkerson, Jackson, and Jeffress would seem to be DFA candidates, as well as Smith. Jackson has options...Jeffress doesn't, and I'm not sure on Smith and Wilkerson. If this is the last option year for either of them I'd imagine they'll be the one that gets DFA'd.

Nelson to 60 day IL

Milwaukee Brewers

@Brewers

·

8m

RHP Devin Williams has been selected from Triple-A San Antonio and RHP Aaron Wilkerson was optioned there. RHP Jimmy Nelson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. The 40-man roster remains full.

Nelson to 60 day IL

Milwaukee Brewers

@Brewers

·

8m

RHP Devin Williams has been selected from Triple-A San Antonio and RHP Aaron Wilkerson was optioned there. RHP Jimmy Nelson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. The 40-man roster remains full.

6/28/19 Milwaukee Brewers placed RHP Jimmy Nelson on the 10-day injured list retroactive to June 26, 2019. Right elbow

effusion.

7/24/19 Milwaukee Brewers sent RHP Jimmy Nelson on a rehab assignment to San Antonio Missions.

---

If I mathed correctly, the 60 days and his 30 days rehab assignment coincide? So he either gets shut down or a couple of roster moves could be due then.

Woodruff hurts like hell.

Chacin, it can be argued that we are better without him...

Davies, see Chacin…

Nelson was never a part of anything this season, hard to feel his absence when we haven't had him add anything to this team in 2 years.

Woodruff was the final nail in this season imo.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewers are saying bullpen game for Wednesday now, but I could see that become Trey Supak instead. Wednesday lines up for him, and he's deserving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

My guess is that the Brewers try to get 2-3 IP out of Devin Williams and 2-3 out of Peralta. I'd also expect Pomeranz for 2 innings. With Hader and Albers going today, the hope is probably that only one of them (at most) needs to go tomorrow.

My guess is that the Brewers try to get 2-3 IP out of Devin Williams and 2-3 out of Peralta. I'd also expect Pomeranz for 2 innings. With Hader and Albers going today, the hope is probably that only one of them (at most) needs to go tomorrow.

Peralta has now allowed runs in his last 4 appearances. Hader is even worse. He has allowed 10 runs in only 13 IPs since July 1. Right now the bullpen is an absolute mess. CC has no viable options in late inning situations.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived