Brewer Fanatic

Davies to injured list; Faria recalled from AAA...Devin Williams called up; Wilkerson optioned

markedman5

Day late, dollar short but it’s about damn time some different moves are being made.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Day late, dollar short but it’s about damn time some different moves are being made.

+1

The thought of watching Taylor Williams sent a shudder down my spine. I'm excited to see Devin Williams and Faria though. I wonder who will start in Davies' spot? I saw on Twitter that Supak is lined up for that day.

+1

The thought of watching Taylor Williams sent a shudder down my spine. I'm excited to see Devin Williams and Faria though. I wonder who will start in Davies' spot? I saw on Twitter that Supak is lined up for that day.

Might as well call him up. What they’ve tried to stick with isn’t working.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

+1

Might as well call him up. What they’ve tried to stick with isn’t working.

That would make sense but wouldn't have to make the move for a couple of days. Faria or Williams can be sent right back down for Supak.

Is there a list of our pitchers who didn't go on the IL for an alleged injury (that may not be a real injury) this year? Hader and Anderson? What an absolute crap-show
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Always great to see our prospects being given a chance, especially a guy like Devin Williams after his injury struggles!

I do worry about the 5 BB/9 though, not encouraging to be walking that many in the minors.

Davies hasn't been himself of late, so this is good news. As far as the rotation, I don't know why they don't give Supak a chance. He did have an excellent triple A debut and is on the 40 man already. it would be nice to see that one of the 2 are just temporary pen help and supak gets a chance up here.

Archived