Brewer Fanatic

Grisham on his way

JimH5

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Per Jeff Passan:

If Grisham comes up, he needs to be starting 5 games a week, minimum.

The only ways I can think of to make that happen are either of Braun or Yelich spending some time at 1st.

Glad we kept him, and glad we are going to see what he has...

He better not be coming up to sit the bench 5 games a week.

Play the kid.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Within weeks he'll be the everyday starter and leadoff man. Huge stretch run addition!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

With the way everyone here slobbers all over him, I sure as hell hope there are ZERO excuses if he doesn't take off instantly the way Hiura has. I've followed him as much as everyone else, with his numbers(which so many are slobbering all over in AAA yet, saying you can't use AAA #'s as a gauge of anything for other Brewers) I'm expecting Ken Griffey Jr. No less, that's the way so many here talk about him so...

With the way everyone here slobbers all over him, I sure as hell hope there are ZERO excuses if he doesn't take off instantly the way Hiura has. I've followed him as much as everyone else, with his numbers(which so many are slobbering all over in AAA yet, saying you can't use AAA #'s as a gauge of anything for other Brewers) I'm expecting Ken Griffey Jr. No less, that's the way so many here talk about him so...

Boy, this has not been a good deadline day for you. You know no one is expecting Grisham to duplicate his AAA numbers in MLB, right?

This is sort of like when you were a kid, and Christmas was looking like a dud, and then your parents pull out the surprise present! Then you unbox it and it’s a bike, but it needs assembly first. And it’s wintertime, so it might not be really fun to ride it for a while. That’s how I feel about promoting Grisham. Is it fun? Yeah! Is it going to be everything it could be right away? Probably not. But still, pretty awesome. Let’s not blow a tire, though.

Boy, this has not been a good deadline day for you. You know no one is expecting Grisham to duplicate his AAA numbers in MLB, right?

Idk about that, they must be expecting HUGE things, no one wanted to deal him, and now they want him to start at least three times a week, you'd think he's the next Ken Griffey Jr right?? Everyone is basing how good he is off how well he is hitting in AAA...that is a FACT. But then say you can't use AAA #'s for guys like Saladino etc. Double standard. If he starts off like saladino did I can hear the excuses already "the kid doesn't play enough", or this or that or anything else they can think of. If he's as bad as Saladino there will NOT be a single person on these boards trying to run him back to AAA immediately like they are with Saladino, not one. It will be Counsell's fault for not playing him enough, or not hitting him in the order where he should..I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one, for sure.

assuming the brewers stick with a 13-man pitching staff, it's hard to think that the brewers would option ben gamel to make room for grisham on the 25-man. i suspect it's ryan braun to first, with travis shaw optioned.

Idk about that, they must be expecting HUGE things, no one wanted to deal him, and now they want him to start at least three times a week, you'd think he's the next Ken Griffey Jr right??

If people were expecting Ken Griffey Jr you'd see them clamoring for more than 3 starts a week. Get a grip.

Archived