Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-31: Brewers (Lyles) at Athletics (Anderson) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Lyles’ redux debut is successful; 5.0 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 4 SO]

Eye Black
Feels icky, but hoping the cubs hang on tonight so the brewers have a shot at getting back to within 1 GB of the division lead. Gotta keep that close and hope they keep playing well against the cubs and cards down the stretch.

EWWW...Gross. Cheering for a Cub win.

You probably cheer for satan as well.

Look at it as cheering for a Cardinals loss and it's tolerable.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feels icky, but hoping the cubs hang on tonight so the brewers have a shot at getting back to within 1 GB of the division lead. Gotta keep that close and hope they keep playing well against the cubs and cards down the stretch.

EWWW...Gross. Cheering for a Cub win.

You probably cheer for satan as well.

Look at it as cheering for a Cardinals loss and it's tolerable.

That I can do.

Total recall is such a kick ass movie. Very close between that and Predator as Schwarzenegger best movie

ummmm, ok, I'll play.

I have always been a big fan of Commando as well.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Total recall is such a kick ass movie. Very close between that and Predator as Schwarzenegger best movie

[sarcasm]The 2012 version?[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Do you think the percussion section sits in the same spot every game, or is it a crapshoot? Can you imagine getting tickets to the game, showing up at the park ready to settle in for some fun, only to realize you’re about to have cowbell drilled into your brain for four hours?

Can you imagine having expensive season tickets, then spending 81 home dates banging on a dang drum for 3+ hours. They've shown those ladies a few times (the cowbell lady and the one with a perma-scowl and snare drum), and I have decided that neither are good people ;)

I know I’m in the minority but the drums don’t bother me.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

For my money, Last Action Hero and True Lies just as good.

Terminator is better than both of those. But true lies is good

ummmm, ok, I'll play.

I have always been a big fan of Commando as well.

Rae Dawn Chong puts Commando ahead.

*** Braun. He swings at garbage

Careful. I don't want to you get flamed like I did.

Here I'll pull the attention onto me.

Braun has been the 4th best hitter at best in this lineup all year. Yet he bats 3rd.

Vs RHP its 5th... lately 6th. He still bats 3rd.

He is capable of plate discipline and for some reason swings at crap like Perez for bouts of time.

When he actually waits for a pitch to hit, you know like the professional hitter he is lauded to be, he gets hot.

Guy seems like a primadonna frankly.

I know I’m in the minority but the drums don’t bother me.

Spoken like a true Ryan Braun fan ;)

:laughing After that first pitch chopped to SS on a curve I’m rethinking it.

Archived