Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-31: Brewers (Lyles) at Athletics (Anderson) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Lyles’ redux debut is successful; 5.0 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 4 SO]

Eye Black
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can’t handle watching more than 2 innings of this drum crap. Honestly not sure how MLB allows this. It’s way worse than the “woo”ing in Cincy and I didn’t think that was possible. Even worse with the horn last night.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Lyles will not make 5 innings.

44 pitches through two innings isn't ideal, but I doubt a guy who has been starting all season and basically skipped a start when traded is going to be on a pitch count. He should be good to go for 100+ pitches. Whether that gets hi to 5 innings though?

I can’t handle watching more than 2 innings of this drum crap. Honestly not sure how MLB allows this. It’s way worse than the “woo”ing in Cincy and I didn’t think that was possible. Even worse with the horn last night.

I'll take this any day over the wooing. Keeps me awake during these late night west coast games.

Thought Braun’s was up the middle. Shoot.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

3 hole Braun with the anti clutch night.

:laughing Just stop. Go back to listing ERA’s or something.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived