Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-30: Brewers (Houser) at Athletics (Bassitt) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Arcia's plate approach seem quieter today? If so would explain the contact.

That last hit he definitely got the bat to the launch point earlier. One of my main beefs with him is his late transitioning from his samurai setup and never gets the bat settled in the proper launch point and at the proper launch angle.

Just way to much pre swing movement.

Right and that last AB was a small leg lift and no movement. It was a contact swing. When he does that he gets hot. Every time and then he goes right back to the hacking pull nonsense.

Miller Park carry in policy prohibits musical instruments and other noisemakers.

fuddy-duds!

How dare they try to make the ballpark experience more enjoyable for most fans. Teams that are near the bottom in attendance can’t be too choosy.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Miller Park carry in policy prohibits musical instruments and other noisemakers.

fuddy-duds!

How dare they try to make the ballpark experience more enjoyable for most fans. Teams that are near the bottom in attendance can’t be too choosy.

I watch a lot of A’s games, and their fans always seem to enjoy the ballpark experience there very much.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I watch a lot of A’s games, and their fans always seem to enjoy the ballpark experience there very much.

I guess what few of them are actually there. The A's have a very good team, and there is nobody in those seats tonight . Granted it's a Tuesday night, and the Brewers likely aren't a huge road draw, but still ....

Has Counsell finally figured out how to effectively use Claudio? The guy is basically a LOOGY.

As he should have been all along.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived