Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-30: Brewers (Houser) at Athletics (Bassitt) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings]

Eye Black
Are we happy with 4 IP and only one run out of Houser? I kinda am, honestly.

Probably. Can't be stretched out for much more than that.

Thrilled and fairly stunned. He's given the team a shot here. The 5th is a question, I was hoping for 3.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

He had a start not that long ago around 90 didn’t he? Maybe longer than I thought...

Last start was July 15. He's made 3 relief appearances since then.

If you bring drums and bells to anything other than soccer or Hockey your a moron.

People bring drums to hockey games?

I don't understand.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Shaw looks exactly like he has all season for the Brewers. He looks like he’s feeling for the ball instead of swinging at it. If he makes contact it’s going to be weak.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

If you bring drums and bells to anything other than soccer or Hockey your a moron.

I don't understand.

Never heard that either. Cowbells, yes.

He had a start not that long ago around 90 didn’t he? Maybe longer than I thought...

Something like that, but Counsell had no business bringing him out for the 7th inning or whatever. He should not have gone more than 70-75 pitches that game. Cost him 3 runs after being gassed.

Shaw looks exactly like he has all season for the Brewers. He looks like he’s feeling for the ball instead of swinging at it. If he makes contact it’s going to be weak.

Yep ... why is he in the majors? It's maddening!

I don't understand.

Never heard that either. Cowbells, yes.

Ever been to a Badger Hockey game?.... :tongue

Counsell was asked today about trading a Moose for pitching since they have no prospects. He said no way because the offense is going to carry them where they want to go. He should have said who the heck is going to play third base Travis Shaw??

Yep ... why is he in the majors? It's maddening!

Because he has had great success in the past and he was tearing up AAA so it looked plausible that he was back.

He has not taken advantage, I'm afraid.

He's getting close to non-tender territory, which is incredible after the last 2 seasons.

Archived