Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-30: Brewers (Houser) at Athletics (Bassitt) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings]

Eye Black

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOUSERS GONNA WIN IT FOR US

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Hopefully Houser gets through 3-innings and rejoins the pen, where he belongs.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Milwaukee Brewers official 2019 strategy of hopefully the other teams lose is put to the test this week

In one case one of the Cards and Cubs are assured to lose the next three days. But also one of the cubs and Cards will win the next three days

What a conundrum. Lets change our strategy to maybe we should take care of our own business.

That would be a drastic change. A shock to the system. Maybe its too much to ask

Yes, let’s just have them try harder to win. Simple fix. If they do that all of our problems are solved.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yes, let’s just have them try harder to win. Simple fix. If they do that all of our problems are solved.

That sounds good. And also we should think good thoughts. Ive heard fans enthusiasm and optimism really gives the team an extra one to two runs a game.

Maybe a "hugs for everybody" night at the ole ball park. Or a "hands across Milwaukee" will do the trick

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

That sounds good. And also we should think good thoughts. Ive heard fans enthusiasm and optimism really gives the team an extra one to two runs a game.

Maybe a "hugs for everybody" night at the ole ball park. Or a "hands across Milwaukee" will do the trick

That sounds nice ;)

That sounds nice ;)

I agree. Cuddle sessions for everyone tonight! We all know snide remarks on the internet haven’t worked this season.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
"Sun Sept 8th - Spoon Night. Following the game, kids under 14 can cover their eyes as their parents (and strangers) spoon."
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Milwaukee Brewers official 2019 strategy of hopefully the other teams lose is put to the test this week

In one case one of the Cards and Cubs are assured to lose the next three days. But also one of the cubs and Cards will win the next three days

What a conundrum. Lets change our strategy to maybe we should take care of our own business.

That would be a drastic change. A shock to the system. Maybe its too much to ask

Meh, I don't know why they changed their strategy over the weekend and took 2/3 from the Cubs.

Is Burnes back yet?

Saw the Missions website updated him as the starter for tonight. Are they re-reversing course and stretching him again? Or a trade/promotion/injury with Thomas Jankins, who was the scheduled starter?

Meh, I don't know why they changed their strategy over the weekend and took 2/3 from the Cubs.

The strategy was spot on. The cubs lost 2 out of 3

This Oakland team is crazy. I don’t know any of these guys. I can’t remember looking at a lineup of a mlb team and not knowing a soul. And this team is good. Looking at the list of names reminds me of my burkhalter travel little league team.

And yes I do know who khris Davis is

Lineup:

Cain

Yelich

Grandal

Moose

Hiura

Thames

Arcia

Shaw

Gamel

It should be noted that Moose is DHing tonight with Shaw at third, this after a day off, and the last game of the Cubs series where Moose didn't even PH...Hmmm

Hiura needs to be up in the order.

One thing that worries me in this series (in addition to the Brewers pitching) is that the A’s park is not a good HR park, especially at night. The Brewers are going to have to find some ways to score without the long ball.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived