Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-27: Cubs (Lester) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers win, 5-3 in 10 innings -- Keston Hiura walk-off HR caps come from behind win vs. Craig Kimbrel; Yelich opened 10th with tying HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Idiotic at bat from Braun. It’s one thing to work a good at bat and get jammed. Not first pitch. Disappointing.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I think we can put the "trade Hiura" nonsense to bed. He is more than likely going to be our franchise 2B for many years to come.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

:laughing Oh Cubs fans are going to hate that kid.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Sometimes rookies look like vets and vets look like rookies. I really do think the concept of not trying to pressure a guy like Hiura by putting him in the top of the order is overrated. He can handle it.

I think we can put the "trade Hiura" nonsense to bed. He is more than likely going to be our franchise 2B for many years to come.

Yeah ... the chance they deal him is below none. Not a chance.

I cant wait for the 3 batter per pitcher rule to go into effect

If anyone complains about that rule just make them watch this inning. What a joke.

Yeah ... the chance they deal him is below none. Not a chance.

Yes, but just think what we could get for him!?! :laughing

Sometimes rookies look like vets and vets look like rookies. I really do think the concept of not trying to pressure a guy like Hiura by putting him in the top of the order is overrated. He can handle it.

Absolutely.

Kid is a pure hitter.

He has not shown mental lapses.

He is a keeper!

I cant wait for the 3 batter per pitcher rule to go into effect

If anyone complains about that rule just make them watch this inning. What a joke.

Why is it a joke? The guy is doing what he thinks it takes to win a ballgame. He is failing at that thought, but I don't think it's a joke at all. It's baseball. Boring baseball, but baseball.

Archived