Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-27: Cubs (Lester) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers win, 5-3 in 10 innings -- Keston Hiura walk-off HR caps come from behind win vs. Craig Kimbrel; Yelich opened 10th with tying HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yelich walks, Braun pops up on the 1st pitch, Hiura goes yard. ;)

Braun isn’t in the game anymore.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The Cubs others seem to always come up big against us. Why?

It's not just the Brewers...Bote has big hits for them against seemingly everyone, so does freaking Caratini. Their scrubs win more games for them than there studs do..it's uncanny and frustrating as heck.

For sure. I guess Gamel qualifies for us but we need more.

37 pitches is enough. I'd pull him right now

Shouldn’t of come back out for this inning. You have to be able to rely on others. If they can’t, then either go out and trade/sign/call up guys or call it a season. CC found a shiny new toy and can’t help himself.

Freddy has always been a multi inning guy. I think he'll be used much like Hader is. In that situation, I get it. Especially with the meat of the order coming up for us in the 10th.

:laughing The look-ins on Theo are amazingly awesome!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived