Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-26: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Gio goes 6.1 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 9 SO before exiting with shoulder tightness; Gamel’s 2-RBI go ahead single in 8th is the game winner]

Eye Black
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no faith in beardless Gamel.

*Insert Vader gif here* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Boy, sure would suck to have more players like games. In all seriousness, why do many dislike him here? He has everything this team needs aside from pitching
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

We should option Gamel to get Grisham up.

Exactly. Where's Brew Crew 92 when you need him?

Shhhhh.... it’s been so great here lately.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

And...not to be a debbie Downer but right after that Paul Goldschmidt just hit a 3 run homer in the 8th to put the Cards up 5-3..I just don't get how that team is so hot right now. Makes me want to puke

Scoreboard watching in July is bringing you down big time, my man. Sometimes the Cardinals and Cubs are going to play good ball and go on nice runs. They're hot right now because it's baseball.

So ... Freddy or Hader?

Freddy please.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived