Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-26: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Gio goes 6.1 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 9 SO before exiting with shoulder tightness; Gamel’s 2-RBI go ahead single in 8th is the game winner]

Eye Black

For me, it's because most of those services lack channels I absolutely NEED to have like CBSSports Network, NFL Network, FS1& FS2...some of them have some but I have yet to find one of those services that have all of them. It's frustrating. I have been with Directv for over 15 years so, they have served me well.

People actually watch the NFL Network?

I sometimes watch the highlight show during the season but it's trash other than that and I really don't even care that U-Verse got in a carriage dispute with them and took them off the air now that the NFL shows full game highlights on their youtube channel.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That 2-2 ball call to Shaw had to be one of the worst non-strike calls of the season. That was awful.

That was a textbook makeup for the pitch before it which was way off the plate and called a strike.

For me, it's because most of those services lack channels I absolutely NEED to have like CBSSports Network, NFL Network, FS1& FS2...some of them have some but I have yet to find one of those services that have all of them. It's frustrating. I have been with Directv for over 15 years so, they have served me well.

People actually watch the NFL Network?

I watch Red Zone a lot. Best fantasy following format. I’ll give that up with ending Dish.

That 2-2 ball call to Shaw had to be one of the worst non-strike calls of the season. That was awful.

It wasn't the first one of the game either. Grandal got away with one in the 3rd inning too.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Cheap first hit.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

You could hear that coming. 9 pitch ab. Bote is one of those annoying guys that always come up big against the Brewers.

Fixed that for you.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived