Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-26: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (González) [Brewers win, 3-2 -- Gio goes 6.1 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 9 SO before exiting with shoulder tightness; Gamel’s 2-RBI go ahead single in 8th is the game winner]

Eye Black
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol at calling that a hit. That's closer to two errors than it is a hit.

I thought the same, that's not a hit.

When did official scorers start ruling it a hit every time a play isn't made on a ball that is somewhat sharply hit or in some other way was not a completely routine play?

Thank god for Reddit streams...

This Dish Network thing has till Monday to get settled. No way I can stay with Dish with no Brewers or Badgers.

Pretty much every streaming service that has FSWI has a free 7 day trial.

Imagine how much business Sling and Dish are losing over this. Idiots.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This Dish Network thing has till Monday to get settled. No way I can stay with Dish with no Brewers or Badgers.

Not sure why anyone still has cable or satellite when YouTube, Hulu and PlayStation Vue are far better alternatives and can be cheaper.

Not sure why anyone still has cable or satellite when YouTube, Hulu and PlayStation Vue are far better alternatives and can be cheaper.

For me, it's because most of those services lack channels I absolutely NEED to have like CBSSports Network, NFL Network, FS1& FS2...some of them have some but I have yet to find one of those services that have all of them. It's frustrating. I have been with Directv for over 15 years so, they have served me well.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
It would be great if the offense feels like participating in, you know, the biggest series of the season.

I saw this same post on a Cubs board.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I absolutely NEED to have like CBSSports Network, FS1& FS2.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone say they absolutely need to have these networks.

Well, for college basketball season...outside of that, I can live without them.

Oh I absolute love that from Gio right there against Heyward.

For those that can’t see: 2-2 pitch ends up high and tight and Heyward stares Gio down. You could see Gio mumbling stuff and then K’d him with a low change and peacocked right back at him as Heyward headed to the dugout.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

For me, it's because most of those services lack channels I absolutely NEED to have like CBSSports Network, NFL Network, FS1& FS2...some of them have some but I have yet to find one of those services that have all of them. It's frustrating. I have been with Directv for over 15 years so, they have served me well.

People actually watch the NFL Network?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Yes

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Hell yes! How else are you supposed to get your year round football fix??

Archived