Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-24: Reds (Sims) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Chacín leaves with rib discomfort; Braun and Hiura each hit a HR]

Eye Black
Great win! No more salad man please

Salami honeymoon was sure short.

Well, CC is going a bit overboard with him. The two grand slams were an awesome thing, but this is not a guy who should ever under any circumstance be in the starting lineup 5 straight days.

And Arcia should be??

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just happy the toxicity was gone, at least for a day.

Because they won. And it isn’t as bad as you guys make it out to be. From my very short time on here everything is civil. No one is chasing others around calling them douchebags etc. pretty much all the criticism is fair and reasonable. And all the debate to the criticism is fair and reasonable too. It’s not toxic at all

People should just relax and have fun. It’s a game with a bunch of guys making a crap load of money. It’s not anyone’s children (at least I don’t think so]

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Just happy the toxicity was gone, at least for a day.

Because they won. And it isn’t as bad as you guys make it out to be. From my very short time on here everything is civil. No one is chasing others around calling them douchebags etc. pretty much all the criticism is fair and reasonable. And all the debate to the criticism is fair and reasonable too. It’s not toxic at all

People should just relax and have fun. It’s a game with a bunch of guys making a crap load of money. It’s not anyone’s children (at least I don’t think so]

They were losing for a large portion of the game, yet the "this game is over" posts just weren't around today. It was nice. Perhaps it was because it was a day game? In any case, it was a fun game to follow here.

:laughing Other than my call for Cain to be traded I saw no douchebagery today.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If this is the beginning of one inning Closer with a capital C, Freddy Peralta I am all in. If he could be that 9th inning guy with that type of stuff it would be great to deploy Hader at any point in the 6-7-8 when Counsell sees fit.

Agreed with this, it was great to see CC go to Hader in the 7th when the situation called for it. Totally on board with Freddy taking the closer role and Hader going back to the situational high leverage buzzsaw.

If this is the beginning of one inning Closer with a capital C, Freddy Peralta I am all in. If he could be that 9th inning guy with that type of stuff it would be great to deploy Hader at any point in the 6-7-8 when Counsell sees fit.

No way..... his control is so hit or miss. He's looked great recently but it's a gamble to have him in any game with a lead, much less the 9th. He's middle relief and spot starter this season, IMO.

I agree with the Hader useage, but they need another team's closer.

Archived