Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-24: Reds (Sims) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Chacín leaves with rib discomfort; Braun and Hiura each hit a HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will say this before anything that may happen that is bad, but this has been such an enjoyable IGT. So nice after what’s taken place as of late.

Banning the 32 post a day weirdo has probably helped.

Which one? I only scan through the IGT occasionally and it seems there were at least 3 or 4 posters using it as their personal soap box.

BTW. When are the Brewers going to figure out that Thames is hurt, put him on the IL, and bring up Shaw? I’m sick of watching him wince through wasted ABs.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I will say this before anything that may happen that is bad, but this has been such an enjoyable IGT. So nice after what’s taken place as of late.

Banning the 32 post a day weirdo has probably helped.

Which one? I only scan through the IGT occasionally and it seems there were at least 3 or 4 posters using it as their personal soap box.

Diamondbacks. He went out guns blazing last night. Posts have been deleted.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Ohhhhhh baby! Please have found something here with Freddy closing it out. That was impressive!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Diamondbacks. He went out guns blazing last night. Posts have been deleted.

Peckinpah'ed his way out of town, huh? I missed the IGT with work, but it looked like he was spoiling for a ban from post #1

Great win, Crew!

Big win today! This may be the dawn of the closer Freddy era. That was dang impressive. His lack of secondary stuff plays so much better at the back end of the pen.

Especially if he is sitting around 98 with his fastball

Archived