Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-23: Reds (Roark) at Brewers (Davies) [Brewers lose, 14-6]

Eye Black
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are we getting for Aguilar? Come on. It will be nothing. And Tampa will be getting a guy who could potentially tear it up the next 50 games. Good deal for them

Why would it be nothing?

What do you think? You think we are going to get a guy that can help us now. I will guarantee you it won’t be.

What are we getting for Aguilar? Come on. It will be nothing. And Tampa will be getting a guy who could potentially tear it up the next 50 games. Good deal for them

Why would it be nothing?

What do you think? You think we are going to get a guy that can help us now. I will guarantee you it won’t be.

I’d ask for Colin Poche.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Choi is still there and he think he's kind of a 1B-DH tweener but I'm half guessing on that and don't know for sure. It would be funny if he and Aguilar platooned 1B.

I'd trade Aguilar for a middling prospect. I couldn't care less if it someone who helps now. I can't imagine it would be.

Sources tell me and @juanctoribio

that the Rays have expressed interest to the Brewers in Jesus Aguilar. He’s performed better in July (1.080 OPS) than the first three months (.634 OPS), so deal would have to help Milwaukee now for Brewers to move Aguilar.

I'm not unopposed to trading MLB players to fill bigger needs. They have an abundance of pitchers, and probably could spare some so they can call up McKay.

[sarcasm]But the real deal to aim for is Aguilar for Oliver Drake, gogogogo[/sarcasm]

Why would it be nothing?

I’d ask for Colin Poche.

Hoping to buy low on Colin? Guy has a -0.6 war this year. But has had solid stats in minors.

Hoping to buy low on Colin? Guy has a -0.6 war this year. But has had solid stats in minors.

Yes. Had a terrible first stint in the majors but still had a WHIP under 1 and struck out 13.1/9

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Reds have the best first inning offense in all of baseball

Nice job DJ.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Why would it be nothing?

Hader & Aguilar > Liberatore & Lowe & Honeywell & Baz

Reds have the best first inning offense in all of baseball

Nice job DJ.

Nothing to do with DJ. Assume this is a backhanded comment towards people who believe DJ has had Any impact at all for the reds and negative impact for brewers.

Is chase Anderson are best starter now that woodruff is out for awhile?

Holy god

It wouldn't be the first time Anderson was our best SP. He's quietly put together a good season. The SP didn't do this team in. It stabilized. The bullpen killed them.

The starting pitching has had its bad days too. Just like tonight

But yes the bullpen is the biggest problem

I'm not ready to say sell but I sure as heck wouldn't be buying. This is one of those seasons where you just ride it out and see what you can do. Giving away anyone of any value to prop up this team is not worth it in my opinion.

Archived