Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-21: Brewers (Woodruff) at Diamondbacks (Young) [Brewers win, 7-4 -- Saladino grand slam ties it in 4th; Bullpen stellar after Woodruff exits with abdominal injury]

Eye Black
Feel like I’m watching us hit against Doug Davis.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not what I expected from a guy coming in with his stats. Soft tossing, fly ball pitcher.... wasn’t impressive looking, but kept us off the board in the first.

Boy, horrendously bad calls that go against the Brewers always seem to precede a mess.

It was a horrible call, no doubt he went. It’s was still 1-2 though, so Woody had a chance to put him away. He finished the AB with 3 straight balls.

I’m sure every team feels this way, but man do we get burnt by walks a lot!

Not what I expected from a guy coming in with his stats. Soft tossing, fly ball pitcher.... wasn’t impressive looking, but kept us off the board in the first.

This has been kinda the brewers Achilles heel, type pitchers.

But then again half our team is out so....

Boy, horrendously bad calls that go against the Brewers always seem to precede a mess.

It was a horrible call, no doubt he went. It’s was still 1-2 though, so Woody had a chance to put him away. He finished the AB with 3 straight balls.

Completely fair point.

Just got home, but what in the hell is this lineup? Why is CC benching half our starters right now at the same time?

Braun injured

Yelich planned day off

Yaz day game after a night game

I feel like pina always gets sundays...maybe not, idk.

Day game after a night seems kinda weak... But I dont mind seeing Pina in today actually.

That really pisses me off...the inning is over if the ump doesn't miss an obvious check swing.

What goes around come’s around, we have tons of bad calls for us coming our way these last 2+ mo., bloop hits too, even a couple of shocking overturned calls.

Just got home, but what in the hell is this lineup? Why is CC benching half our starters right now at the same time?

Braun injured

Yelich planned day off

Yaz day game after a night game

I feel like pina always gets sundays...maybe not, idk.

Day game after a night seems kinda weak... But I dont mind seeing Pina in today actually.

It’s pretty much automatic across all of MLB that a catcher will not catch a day game after a night game.

Archived