Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-20: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Diamondbacks (Greinke) [Brewers win, 8-3 -- Bullpen delivers 5 scoreless innings in comeback win]

Eye Black
Yeah move down Moose in the order! Go ahead!

Oh, I really thought there was a post made about these type of remarks.

Always nice when you can use hindsight. Lol. Moose had been struggling. Moving him down, was not a far out their opinion.

But go ahead. I can hold people to their words, all day. And point out when they are wrong.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

I mean I wish I had that much free time to follow the Buccos Cards and Cubs. Jeez. Share some of that free time with me.

You’re averaging 50+ posts per day, so I can understand how additional free time to check other box scores could be hard to come by. ;)

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Lol, when people with high post counts talk down to and demean lower post counters and new members.

Double lol when the Mods do it.

You are really convinced people care about post counts...I think you are the only one.

Not sure what your excuse will be next week when you have the all-time post count record.

Huira about to be a hero

Ok, that's the third time you'e posted essentially the same thing. We get it.

Give him a break. He has to keep that 50 posts a day pace.

Didnt your mama ever tell you mind your business?

Didnt ya ever hear, not to talk about another mans money?

Generally you stay out of other peoples business. I guarantee in real life you do. But my post count average, bothers you so much you gotta comment on it. Lol.

Lol, when people with high post counts talk down to and demean lower post counters and new members.

You are really convinced people care about post counts...I think you are the only one.

Um, really?

YOU JUST UNSOLICITEDLY COMMENTED ON MY POST COUNT, lol. So yes, i am convinced , of what you just proved.

God the irony.

I didn't demean you, I just pointed out your hypocrisy.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Um, really?

YOU JUST UNSOLICITEDLY COMMENTED ON MY POST COUNT, lol. So yes, i am convinced , of what you just proved.

God the irony.

Dude, I think you need a chill pill. No need to take everything so seriously...jesh.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Generally you stay out of other peoples business. I guarantee in real life you do. But my post count average, bothers you so much you gotta comment on it. Lol.

Like I suggested a couple days ago ... i really, really appreciate your enthusiasm and positive attitude. This board needs more of that. But it may do you some good to cut down on the posting frequency a tad. You're kinda commanding the room. A lot of these thoughts may be able to be efficiently combined. Not meaning to rip on you. Just trying to constructively help :)

Brewers pen has been lights out so far Let's keep it rollin

So many of our pitching prospects have excelled in the pen as opposed to the rotation. Started with Hader, now Peralta, Houser, even Burnes with more success in the pen. Financially would be more productive if these guys settle into the rotation at some point, but sure looks good as relievers now.

Archived