Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-20: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Diamondbacks (Greinke) [Brewers win, 8-3 -- Bullpen delivers 5 scoreless innings in comeback win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You missed the point Brewcrewin07

Constant cub highlights and complaining about how lucky the cubs are, ha never been such a huge part of. IGTs as it is now.

It's all this worrying about what you cant control...

Seems some worry more about the cubs game going on then a brewers game on at same time

Happened last year too, all the way to the extra game. It’s called a pennant race, it was fun.

I get it’s July, but any time the Brewers are close enough to the division lead for it to be relevant, I’m good with it.

It’s like the old spouse snoring story. If we fall completely out of the race we’ll wish it was relevant enough to be mentioned... lol

Constant cub highlights and complaining about how lucky the cubs are, ha never been such a huge part of. IGTs as it is now.

Seems some worry more about the cubs game going on then a brewers game on at same time

Happened last year too, all the way to the extra game. It’s called a pennant race, it was fun.

I get it’s July, but any time the Brewers are close enough to the division lead for it to be relevant, I’m good with it.

It’s like the old spouse snoring story. If we fall completely out of the race we’ll wish it was relevant enough to be mentioned... lol

Your first sentence is fine. Then you said it, you get it. Its July. I mean you do you. It was my opinion that it annoys me to see it over and over.

I mean I wish I had that much free time to follow the Buccos Cards and Cubs. Jeez. Share some of that free time with me.

Ty, for explaining what a pennant race is btw.

Your first sentence is fine. Then you said it, you get it. Its July. I mean you do you. It was my opinion that it annoys me to see it over and over.

I mean I wish I had that much free time to follow the Buccos Cards and Cubs. Jeez. Share some of that free time with me.

Ty, for explaining what a pennant race is btw.

I don’t go back to work till a month from next Tuesday....

Sorry to post this here, but this is...wow..how does he do this??

I'm guessing and since I pitched in D3 that, that is a screwball...?

If not I have no clue, but the movement and the way he threw it, sure looked like a screwball.

Maybe someone said it in those Twitter comments. But o stay away from twitter and the comments. I dont want cancer.

I had to look up who that was. Then double check in case I got the number wrong. I'd ask why Oliver Drake couldn't do that for us, though I'm sure all 47 teams he played for last year would also like to ask.

I had to look up who that was. Then double check in case I got the number wrong. I'd ask why Oliver Drake couldn't do that for us, though I'm sure all 47 teams he played for last year would also like to ask.

So it was a screwball? Thought I remembered Drake through that.

FILTHY

Haha, it's hard to throw a screwgie. The arm angle and wrist angle really contort, helps being double jointed. You turn your hand wrist inwards as you throw it, ball rolls off the side of your middle finger.

I don’t see any issue with following other baseball teams. Isn’t that the point of being a fan of a sport

It helps with context and just entertainment

In general every game matters the same. It’s not like wins later in the year count as two. It’s just personal preference and how they enjoy sport

Lol, I never heard anyone ever ever ever say or insinuate wins in September count differently then April.

Or maybe I missed that.

Lots of strawmanning.

Thanks tho. It's just my opinion, a relatively mild one too.

I thought you only talked baseball and didn't engage with people who offered strawman arguments? Or was that a strawman argument?

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

So it was a screwball? Thought I remembered Drake through that.

Fernando Valenzuela

Can someone please explain to me in PM how to ignore users, if I choose to? I see "add friend" or "add foe" options. Is designating a user a foe equivalent to ignoring them?

Thank you.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I don’t see any issue with following other baseball teams. Isn’t that the point of being a fan of a sport

It helps with context and just entertainment

In general every game matters the same. It’s not like wins later in the year count as two. It’s just personal preference and how they enjoy sport

Lol, I never heard anyone ever ever ever say or insinuate wins in September count differently then April.

Or maybe I missed that.

Lots of strawmanning.

Thanks tho. It's just my opinion, a relatively mild one too.

I thought you only talked baseball and didn't engage with people who offered strawman arguments? Or was that a strawman argument?

Me thinks you dont know what a strawman is, obv, if go back to the original point.

What the hell was that? :laughing

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Haha, I'm one of many that have said its annoying, with the cubs talk. Go find another person who said it earlier or in last night IGT.

Dont just come after the new guy who shares the some opinion with other veteran posters. Dont be scared.

Archived