Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-20: Brewers (Gonzalez) at Diamondbacks (Greinke) [Brewers win, 8-3 -- Bullpen delivers 5 scoreless innings in comeback win]

Eye Black

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Yasmani Grandal in his career facing Zack Greinke is 10-for-38 with 3 doubles and 2 home runs. Hopefully tonight Grandal can continue his success versus his ex-batterymate.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

So I’ve got it all figured out. Chacin aside, I figured the brewers need five “new” relievers to make the playoffs. And what I mean by “new”, is either new faces outside the organization or existing relievers performing above their performance the previous 100 games

I will let you debate if this is reasonable to expect

They have to start holding leads and holding us in games when we are behind. Have to

3-1 with nine more to play since Stearns essentially said the team needed to earn the right to make additions over the two weeks leading up to the deadline.

So I’ve got it all figured out. Chacin aside, I figured the brewers need five “new” relievers to make the playoffs. And what I mean by “new”, is either new faces outside the organization or existing relievers performing above their performance the previous 100 games

[sarcasm]Wily Peralta DFA'd. There's one.[/sarcasm]

They have to start holding leads and holding us in games when we are behind. Have to

Big Sexy is still out of a job. ;)

Just imagine Colon in a Brewers uniform.

Bat him leadoff too right?!

Community Moderator
In Greinke’s last eight starts he has given up 0 earned runs four times and he has given up 4-5 earned runs four times. It’s sort of been feast or famine for opposing teams against him recently.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Happy to see Gio back!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

In honor of the 50th Anniversary of Apollo 11's landing on the Moon, let's see if Christian Yelich can send his 36th home run into Geosynchronous orbit.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

The pitcher batting eighth tonight.

The diamondbacks manager has refused to come out of the clubhouse. He has been embarrassingly outclassed by CC. There is no counter to the stroke of genius

Or Arizona has gone with the pitcher batting seventh to one up us

Computers are blowing up as we speak as analysts type away to figure the expected run values of these unorthodox strategies that are so ahead of,our time

Is this the year 2059?

I’d take former brewer legend K rod at this point

Archived