Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-19: Brewers (Chacín) at Diamondbacks (Clarke) 8:40 PM CDT

Eye Black
Y’all would have a lot more sanity if you didn’t watch standings in July.

Some baseball fans enjoy watching more than one team and just following the game.

Y’all would have more sanity if you didn’t worry about what other fans like to do.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some baseball fans enjoy watching more than one team and just following the game.

Y’all would have more sanity if you didn’t worry about what other fans like to do.

:laughing :laughing :laughing

Didn’t tell anyone to do anything, no need to take everything so seriously man.

Enjoying the game =/= following standings in July

No TV so reading... sounds like Bobby Wahl could make it back this year. If we get any bullpen help from Suter, Nelson, or Wahl that could be a Sept bonus

I think that's doubtful

That he makes it back or that he helps the pen?

Good for Cain. Woulda been nice to see that with Hiura on 2nd CC.

Or we were 'lucky to have Hiura knock,in 2 runs last inning........either one

I'm not getting at what you're getting at but in your logic world...

Hiura single

Yelich BB

Braun single

at worst bases loaded with moose up no outs inning 1.

No TV so reading... sounds like Bobby Wahl could make it back this year. If we get any bullpen help from Suter, Nelson, or Wahl that could be a Sept bonus

I think that's doubtful

Both.....i don't think he will be ready to contribute this season.......he had an ACL injury.....that would be a very quick recovery

Good for Cain. Woulda been nice to see that with Hiura on 2nd CC.

Or we were 'lucky to have Hiura knock,in 2 runs last inning........either one

I dont think this argument plays out as well with Huira batting where he is 7th than say somewhere top 4, over the long haul.

I think that's doubtful

Both.....i don't think he will be ready to contribute this season.......he had an ACL injury.....that would be a very quick recovery

Gallardo did it in less time right?

Enjoying the game =/= following standings in July

When I said “following the game” I meant following the game of Major League Baseball, not just following the Brewers. With the pace of games these days it isn’t hard to keep track of multiple games at once and track fantasy players. Paying attention to standings is part of that.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

It doesn't have to be. You can just root for your team to take care of business and follow the other games as a fan. Everything is so close in the central that 1 week could turn it upside down. Stressing that in July is a good way to die young. MKE lost their way into this position... they got to win their way out of it.

Made it sound like they were going to be more aggressive with Wahl because it was a non-arm injury. Article said both are expected to pitch this year, just a matter of what level they get to. Sounded like both were already throwing.

Archived