Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-18: Brewers (Davies) at Diamondbacks (Kelly) [Brewers win, 5-1 -- Davies allows 1 run over 7.0 IP; Batters breakout versus D-backs bullpen]

Eye Black
[sarcasm]Arcia you stink!![/sarcasm]
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grisham is the new backup QB I see. Fun stuff.

He's taking over multiple threads. The new Baskin Robbins flavor of the month ;)

I love that Grisham has broken out ... But lets not appoint him the messiah quite yet. Hell, the Shroud of Keston isn't even dry yet!

Right? I’m happy as heck that he’s doing what he’s doing but let’s have him have a little longer success track record before anointing him anything. He and Hiura shouldn’t even be compared.

I been thinking...its only been for a little bit. Small sample size

Sure am glad Arcia is there to protect Huira. ;)

Arcia didn’t have to use the opposing pitchers glove to get on either.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Right? I’m happy as heck that he’s doing what he’s doing but let’s have him have a little longer success track record before anointing him anything. He and Hiura shouldn’t even be compared.

Who's doing that?

I'm not even calling him up this year. I just don't want him moved and I want Braun preparing to play 1B next year.

Agreed that Grisham shouldn't be compared to Hiura, but Grisham was a 1st round pick in his own right, is likely the LF of the future here, is finally, finally showing the promise that we saw when we drafted him and is quite possibly the new #1 prospect in our system. People are excited about him and I think it's great.

Bill, sometimes the offense can be bad. I know you are not gonna say that and your always just gonna say the opposing pitcher was amazing....

And you're not employed by the Brewers so......

I know its called.....hold on ......an opinion.

Ugh Arcia up in this spot....hopefully he can get it done

Niceeee

Do we have a first here? A reply off of your own post?

Probably not but it seems like a rarity, even for here.

Get off my nuts. Go pick something else to critique dude.

Niceeee

A few of those in this thread tonight. :laughing

Niceeee

He’s done it multiple times this thread...

Stoutdude04: I Its funny isnt it?

I'm sitting here talking baseball. Some of you are here just to cause trouble.

Just do you man. Ignore them. Keep talking baseball.

Archived