Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-18: Brewers (Davies) at Diamondbacks (Kelly) [Brewers win, 5-1 -- Davies allows 1 run over 7.0 IP; Batters breakout versus D-backs bullpen]

Eye Black
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like I've seen that last Arcia ab at least 500 times the last couple years? Unbelievable.

I remember seeing that from Arcia in a future stars game. Baffling how that has not been corrected.

Agreed. But something has to go. I figure if they keep Moose, Thames is as good as traded. Shaw is the 1b/3b backup. Braun plays 1b at more 50/50 than only vs LHP. He'd take EVERY one vs LHP though.

I really would have a hard time throwing all my eggs in the Shaw basket for next year.

He's actually rebounding in AAA right now. He's close to what I wanted to see before they brought him back up from the IL. I haven't given up on him yet.

If rosters expand to 26 we can carry Braun Shaw and Aguilar at 1b if we want.

Davies leading off next inning. Oh yay. Maybe Yelich can get Davies a win. Or Craig gonna ph for him? Who knows with Craig.

Only at 67 pitches, that would’ve been early even for Craig.

Ya, I didnt know the pitch count. That's pretty low for Davies.

Grisham with 2 more doubles in 3 AB tonight. Hitting .344 in AAA and OPS above 1.000. Came on like a freight train.

Braun... break in that 1B glove buddy.

Hopefully other clubs like him and he brings back something big at the deadline for the Crew

He better not get traded, this moribund offense can use his bat any day now.

Grisham with 2 more doubles in 3 AB tonight. Hitting .344 in AAA and OPS above 1.000. Came on like a freight train.

Hopefully other clubs like him and he brings back something big at the deadline for the Crew

4-5... with 3 doubles. .358 average now.

Braun is 1 year away and a few months from not being on this team. You can't deal Grisham right now. The next OF up in the system is Lutz and he's a ways away without a blow up season like we are watching Grisham have.

Everytime I hear about a triple aaa player I want someone to post Saladinos minor league stats this year

Archived