Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-18: Brewers (Davies) at Diamondbacks (Kelly) [Brewers win, 5-1 -- Davies allows 1 run over 7.0 IP; Batters breakout versus D-backs bullpen]

Eye Black
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cain's plate discipline has been miserable this year.

Yep. Lost his eye from a year ago and it’s killed this team this season.

He's sees everything out there... We could bat him 9th. He could be worse than Arcia... that defense though.

Good grief.

I mean I hope no Cain fans think I'm bashing the guy. He can suck at the plate and War positive. He just shouldn't bat 1st sucking at the plate. Love the guy in CF, but he's useless at the plate this year.

At some point Hiura is going to be so highly thought of, that there won’t be any comparisons -his swing reminds me of.... I can’t think of a guy with that type of compact swing and inside out ability to get his hands through and barrel up the ball especially on the inner half of the plate. Very impressive.

At some point Hiura is going to be so highly thought of, that there won’t be any comparisons -his swing reminds me of.... I can’t think of a guy with that type of compact swing and inside out ability to get his hands through and barrel up the ball especially on the inner half of the plate. Very impressive.

Sheffield without all the waggle.

Griffey Jr without the tall stoic stance.

Archived