Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-16: Braves (Wilson) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 13-1 -- It Was A Good Day; Woodruff looks great; Yelich hits first Brewers’ Grand Slam of the season]

Eye Black
@joey,

So what if I joined two hours ago? Nice argument though to my statement...typical to insult someone when you cant argue a point. Must be american.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2e87ec55486f5163aba6d8&rid=giphy.gif

I'm from Puerto Rico...what are you trying to say? Did my comment to someone else really offend you?

Nope. I think it’s hilarious that you would try to make the comment though. I don’t care where you’re from and neither should you. Nor should you be making remarks about anyone’s nationality. But hey, you obviously passed the rigorous screening process of our message boards so have at it.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Dropped by IGT since they're winning, figured there may be less negativity and snide comments. I was right, only 80% of that tonight instead of the typical 90%.

I suspect 99.9% of the message boards in sports are the same way.

Pretty much Human Nature.

Brewerfan.net has always prided itself on being part of the 0.1%

The Dodgers are scary good. The amazing thing is we had them in our building in game 7 to go to the series. The change in fortune between us and them at least to date is remarkable. Makes the opportunity missed hurt all the more.

Dropped by IGT since they're winning, figured there may be less negativity and snide comments. I was right, only 80% of that tonight instead of the typical 90%.

I suspect 99.9% of the message boards in sports are the same way.

Pretty much Human Nature.

Brewerfan.net has always prided itself on being part of the 0.1%

You guys ever read JSOnline or MLBtraderumors comments, or Facebook, Twitter, etc?

Trust me, it's way, way better here. People are more knowledgeable and yes, more positive.

Woodruff is a stud.

Pretty much dominated a really solid, hot lineup tonight. Pretty scary turning it over to the pen here.

Do they go to Hader for two innings tonight? They can't keep doing that, can they? I mean, you need your closer to have more availability.

No need in a 4 run game. You just have him on call for now. Hopefully you can keep him available for tomorrow.

Woodruff is a stud.

Pretty much dominated a really solid, hot lineup tonight. Pretty scary turning it over to the pen here.

Do they go to Hader for two innings tonight? They can't keep doing that, can they? I mean, you need your closer to have more availability.

I am against the 2-innings they’ve been trying to do. I just would rather have more appearances.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Agree, twitter is terrible.

This place is great and alot of knowledgeable people here, like you Adam. Also a few people here who pump their chest out because they have a high post count, almost narcissistic. But that's just like 5%. Sadly they let their post count go to their heads, just kinda sad cause it seems that a high post count here is that persons biggest life accomplishment. Overall best brewers talk online despite those people.

Woodruff is a stud.

I am against the 2-innings they’ve been trying to do. I just would rather have more appearances.

Totally agree.

Archived