Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-16: Braves (Wilson) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 13-1 -- It Was A Good Day; Woodruff looks great; Yelich hits first Brewers’ Grand Slam of the season]

Eye Black
I dont know how anyone can hate Freeman. Dude is such a stud. Reminds me of Joey Votto in his prime. Imagine Freeman, in that band box in cinci.

One of my favorite players. I miss having him on my fantasy team. One of the most solid hitters in MLB year in and year out.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there is alot to worry about this team and this shouldn't be high on the list, but is anyone else a little worried about Yelich? I mean I didnt expect him to hit 60 HRs...but 50 should be a given, with 31 in first half. Just seems like his power has dropped a bit. Like I said, unrealistic expectations, but I just seen Bellinger is at 34 HRs.

Again, apologize if my grammar and English is not the best, still learning.

I dont know how anyone can hate Freeman. Dude is such a stud. Reminds me of Joey Votto in his prime. Imagine Freeman, in that band box in cinci.

One of my favorite players. I miss having him on my fantasy team. One of the most solid hitters in MLB year in and year out.

He is in my top 3 favorite players to watch hit. Very underrated. If not for Bellinger, would hear alot of MVP consideration for him.

Verified Member
Trey Supak came within one out of a no hitter again for Biloxi. Only a seven inning game this time because of the weekend rain outs, but still.

Good, raising his trade value at just the right time.

Or just stick him in the rotation and see what happens... 6-7 years is a lot of control.

Community Moderator
The worst part about all the bad decisions that they've made this year is that they have very frequently doubled down on them.

Sending Hiura down and keeping him down during the west coast trip where they faced five lefty starters in six games, and then having him remain in the minors after he had pretty clearly cleared the Super Two hurdle remains my top complaint with the front office this season.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

The worst part about all the bad decisions that they've made this year is that they have very frequently doubled down on them.

Sending Hiura down and keeping him down during the west coast trip where they faced five lefty starters in six games, and then having him remain in the minors after he had pretty clearly cleared the Super Two hurdle remains my top complaint with the front office this season.

100% agree

Archived