Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-16: Braves (Wilson) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 13-1 -- It Was A Good Day; Woodruff looks great; Yelich hits first Brewers’ Grand Slam of the season]

Eye Black
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom

@Haudricourt

Stearns on current buy/sell approach: "The way I look at it is adding is meant to complement a good team that has chance to get to and advance in playoffs. My belief is this team has ability to get to that point. We have two weeks to deadline. We can learn a lot in two weeks."

Reasonable response. Actually half expected more "all in" or buyer talk, glad he has the philosophy that you add to a good team to make it better, not to a mediocre team to try to make it good.

Rock is so annoying. Total homer, glorifying Salidino's stretch. Cant wait till Mark or David goes into the booth for an inning, so we can hear Bill kiss butt.

There was an entire thread about Bill being bad, but not many agreed. I’ll take a homer any day.

Rock is so annoying. Total homer, glorifying Salidino's stretch. Cant wait till Mark or David goes into the booth for an inning, so we can hear Bill kiss butt.

There was an entire thread about Bill being bad, but not many agreed. I’ll take a homer any day.

I seen that.

I actually have always liked Bill. But..he seem to blame any woes on being unlucky. Cain with an average groundout, not hit that hard but made it seem like Cain is just getting unlucky all year and that, that play was an example of how Cains luck has been.

I guess I just dont like excuse after excuse for non production..its been the "thumb" or "unlucky" excuse for Cain.

I am a homer too, but come on. Obviously Bill is talking to the casual fan, watching.

Pardon my english, Its my 2nd language.

It's a shame he was sent down

It had to cost a win, maybe more, but at the minimum we pick up 1 more win. Could be a big deal at the end of the year.

I still see people say in April, May, June, act like every game doesnt matter, or say "it's only 1 game". I mean I dont know what more proof you need, than the last 2 seasons for the Brewers, as proof that every game matters.

I agree, it cost us at least a win.

Archived