Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-16: Braves (Wilson) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 13-1 -- It Was A Good Day; Woodruff looks great; Yelich hits first Brewers’ Grand Slam of the season]

Eye Black
Rock is so annoying. Total homer, glorifying Salidino's stretch. Cant wait till Mark or David goes into the booth for an inning, so we can hear Bill kiss butt.

There was an entire thread about Bill being bad, but not many agreed. I’ll take a homer any day.

I seen that.

I actually have always liked Bill. But..he seem to blame any woes on being unlucky. Cain with an average groundout, not hit that hard but made it seem like Cain is just getting unlucky all year and that, that play was an example of how Cains luck has been.

I guess I just dont like excuse after excuse for non production..its been the "thumb" or "unlucky" excuse for Cain.

I am a homer too, but come on. Obviously Bill is talking to the casual fan, watching.

Pardon my english, Its my 2nd language.

No problem. We get what you are saying. :)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am guessing Counsell is gonna keep starting Saladino until he hits those HRs Craig said were gonna come. Double down Craig.

Arcia must have really done something bad to get in Counsell's doghouse. I'm having trouble understanding why Dubon isn't getting this playing time at the ML level, though. Dubon is quite possibly part of the future of this team. Saladino likely isn't.

Yes, this might be a possibility. I have no clue what they see in Saladino...

Hiura is just getting comfortable with what he can do here. It's about to get real interesting watching him the rest of the year.

Huira should be higher in the line up. He seems like the perfect 2 or 3 hitter. He should be ahead or behind Yelich, imho.

I'd put Huira 2nd and Yelich 3rd.

I just think Hiura has added that something extra this team needed. Yelich is gonna Yelich but Hiura is that x factor alot of us were screaming for. Also anyone like Gamel over Brauny on the regular?

Gamel is the better defender so I say yes and bring Brauny in to pinch hit in later innings.

Count me as a big Davies fan as well. His stuff is far from overpowering, and he looks like an 18-year-old, but when healthy, all he's done is produce. And still, you continue to see him thrown into trade conversations. He's not a Woodruff-like ace type, but he's still the type of pitcher you can build around.

I am too. He isn't the stud type like Woody but he gets the job done most of the time.

Wow, the Giants are really following the 2018 Pirates instruction manual on how to attain fake contender status before the trading deadline. They are going to end up keeping all those relievers, and MadBum, and probably trade for an OF to boot.

Put Bumgarner on a deserted island with a bunch of web cams tracking his every movement. I'd love to watch him lose his ____ on a daily basis. Biggest spaz in the Majors. Great pitcher, but I couldn't like him less, even if he were on the Cardinals.

:laughing :laughing

Archived