Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-15: Braves (Fried) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a strike 3. But I'm cool with the ejection. Counsell won't last either

Yep, that was building all night. Fried was getting pitches that Houser wasn’t .

Yeah, if anyone would know that it would be Grandal...

That's a pretty tough catch to call it a misplay......I mean he could have caught it but it wasn't easy

I don’t know, on replay it didn’t even hit the wall. I don’t think he needed to jump at all. If he just runs all the way to the wall he catches it standing there. Wide warning track got him I think.

If you take Hiura out of this lineup what the heck would u have? It continues to amaze that it took as long as it did to get the guy here. It's unbelievable. I can't believe any other team in baseball would have made the same call.

I'm probably one of the biggest Hiura boosters on this board, but he wasn't even in the minors two full seasons before being called up...pretty much all the other teams in baseball would have made the same call, and many would have kept him in the minors longer. What I disagree with was their decision to send him down after his callup and after it was obvious he belonged in the everyday MLB lineup.

Archived