Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-15: Braves (Fried) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Eye Black
Aguilar is still lazy I see. Didn’t miss that in his time on the bench b
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put this guy back in the damn pen where he belongs. It’s been one stupid decision after another this season.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He hit 99mph yesterday...every pitcher's shoulder can be classified as irritated the day after pitching, there's about a 99 percent chance this is a made up IL stint because their bullpen roster between AAA and mlb stinks. He could have gotten a break just by being optioned and not pitching - they pulled this IL stint crap because they know they'll need to make another pen move or two soon and want to keep roster flexibility.

I don't know if there's anything mlb can do about it, but this is for sure gaming the rules...

I watched Counsel talk about this today...... he said at one point " you don't get better by not pitching" so you could tell this wasn't the Brewers making up an injury. Burnes says he is hurt.....doesn't sound too serious but it sure didnt sound like this was the Brewers idea....

That means nothing...he can't come out publicly and say hey, we made up an injury so we could get a fresh arm in from AAA faster. "You don't get better by not pitching" is as cliche as "you take them one game at a time"

This game could be over. The pressure will continue to mount each and every inning once they fall behind. The thing is you can't afford to fall behind and you can't protect a lead. How do you win?

Kind of been that way pretty much all season, especially since early June it seems...

Freaking Cubs just put 2 on Castillo and lead 3-1 now. Here we go again with that team having a horse shoe up their asses.

They’ve been terrible for their talent level. Most teams wake up from that. I’m not upset that they seem to be doing what our team cannot

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Freaking Cubs just put 2 on Castillo and lead 3-1 now. Here we go again with that team having a horse shoe up their asses.

Or they're just a better baseball team. What is the lucky part about scoring off Castillo?

The Cubs aren't even on my mind anymore. We're getting right on the edge of having a losing record.

Archived