Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-13: Giants (Bumgarner) at Brewers (Davies) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Blown save ties it, but Gamel walk-off hit wins it]

Eye Black
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Nice! I think Aguilar might actually be getting hot. Finally!

I actually would call Aguilar hot. At some point this was coming. He’s a pretty good hitter

It does make perfect sense this year that both Aguilar and Thames would be hitting well at the same time. I guess it isn't a bad thing, but it would be nice to ride a hot hand instead of the straight platoon.

Keston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sweet Jesus, if he can just cut down on the strikeout rate a little bit. What a skill set this young man has.

See what happens when you play small ball, guys? Good things happen. You don't need to swing for the seats every time.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Nice! I think Aguilar might actually be getting hot. Finally!

I actually would call Aguilar hot. At some point this was coming. He’s a pretty good hitter

It does make perfect sense this year that both Aguilar and Thames would be hitting well at the same time. I guess it isn't a bad thing, but it would be nice to ride a hot hand instead of the straight platoon.

I think Jesus is a better hitter than Thames but Thames is earning his at bats too

Where the heck did all this come from? And off of Sam Dyson, no less.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Giants have them right where they want them.

:laughing :laughing

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

And this is why Freddy needs to be in AAA. Burnes can join him there. Let them rot for awhile. Having two guys taking up spots out there that cannot be depended upon at all is a big reason why Claudio pitches every single game.

Agree.

They both need to be throwing 80-100 pitches every five days, working on their pitch mix. As long as their throwing well, put into the rotation, with Chase and Chacín/Gio to the pen.

September rotation: Woody Houser Davies Burnes Peralta

You guys sure you want to trade for Dyson?

Sure, just grab him. Will Smith, too. We have unlimited resources, and an endless supply of minor league talent.

I can just see the advertising campaign. The Fresh Prince and The Vacuum.

Archived