Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-12: Giants (Anderson) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 10-7 in 10 innings -- Bullpen woes continue to start the 2nd half]

Eye Black
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a good thing Claudio can't be used again in this game, because Counsell would be all over that.

Are you sure? Because Claudio has 118 appearances on the year, which is pretty impressive in a season that's only 90 games old.

Actually there is a rule just for Claudio where he can be used twice in a game. It’s in the cba

It’s been hard to define this team the past couple of months. I just couldn’t put a finger on it. This team is annoyingly bad. It just annoys me. That’s pretty much it

You know who I'm bringing in for an inning if this goes a couple more?? Woodruff..he should be good for an inning I would think.

Won’t happen. They’re already concerned about how many innings he’s pitched, so they’re giving him this break and setting him up to start in series against the Cubs and Cardinals. Warming up and pitching an inning in the AS game, and again 3 days later isn’t in the plan.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

The Brewers offense is not quite good enough to carry this pitching staff to anything significant this season as the roster is currently constituted. We must either buy or sell, but we certainly cannot stand pat and expect anything other than mediocrity this season. That's my 2 cents!

Go Brew Crew!

The offense outside of the big three sucks.

I'm sure Chris Hook is a nice guy. I'm sure he gives to charity and helps old ladies cross the street. But he needs to be fired.

It was a bad hire from day one. You can't tell me there wasn't somebody that had big league experience available.

Archived