Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-12: Giants (Anderson) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 10-7 in 10 innings -- Bullpen woes continue to start the 2nd half]

Eye Black
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder with the price of pitching what it is if Stearns looks to add a bat like he did last year with Moose and Schoop. This team needs to try to win 8-7 most nights. Not sure what's out there but may be cheaper than pitching.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Man Aguilar seriously looks so much better. He's comfortable in the box, feet aren't fidgeting, and he's making good contact.

What he's done over the last three weeks, combined with how Thames has looked lately, has made me much less worried about the production from the 1B position.

Man Aguilar seriously looks so much better. He's comfortable in the box, feet aren't fidgeting, and he's making good contact.

What he's done over the last three weeks, combined with how Thames has looked lately, has made me much less worried about the production from the 1B position.

Seriously, those guys are plug and play in the 4/5 spot in the order every day right now. I hope it continues.

I wonder with the price of pitching what it is if Stearns looks to add a bat like he did last year with Moose and Schoop. This team needs to try to win 8-7 most nights. Not sure what's out there but may be cheaper than pitching.

Hopefully Shaw keeps hitting in the miners and we can use him as trade material.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Hopefully Shaw keeps hitting in the miners and we can use him as trade material.

Don't know about that. Moose may be pricing himself out of Milwaukee, and Shaw is a cheap 3B insurance policy. Would feel a lot better about the situation if Erceg was at least hitting his weight in AAA.

Don't know about that. Moose may be pricing himself out of Milwaukee, and Shaw is a cheap 3B insurance policy. Would feel a lot better about the situation if Erceg was at least hitting his weight in AAA.

True.. I'm still not convinced that the Brewers shouldn't be a seller rather than a buyer on a limited basis. Too many missing pieces.

Archived