Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-07: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Musgrove) [Brewers lose, 6-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

Really happy for Jesús (and the Brewers fan base) that he seems to be swinging with confidence again.

I am surprised Hurdle brought Musgrove back out after the rain delay. I don’t think most managers would do that after a guy hadn’t thrown a pitch in nearly an hour. Not saying that was why the Brewers got to him in the 7th, just surprised they did it.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

If Jesús can put together a 2nd half like last year’s 1st half, look out. He’s heating up!

I have a lot more faith in Aguilar coming back because I think he is a “professional hitter”

I’ve been a fan since spring training two years ago. But he’s got to keep it going.

Community Moderator

Jesús Aguilar’s home runs broken down by ballpark this year...

PNC Park = 4 home runs

Miller Park = 3 home runs

All other ballparks = 1 home run (at Oracle Park in SF)

Really happy for Jesús (and the Brewers fan base) that he seems to be swinging with confidence again.

I am surprised Hurdle brought Musgrove back out after the rain delay. I don’t think most managers would do that after a guy hadn’t thrown a pitch in nearly an hour. Not saying that was why the Brewers got to him in the 7th, just surprised they did it.

Maybe cutting Perez woke him up?

Community Moderator
I am surprised after watching Junior Guerra struggle with location and command on the same mound Friday night they were willing to throw him right back out there against this part of the lineup in a tie game. Seems baffling to me.

Now it comes down to the... gulp... bullpen.

Gulp

Double gulp. Sad to say you knew it was going to go down like this. This team stinks. Nothing you can really say or do at this point. Feel bad for Counsell. Sell and restock for next year with some arms.

Archived