Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-07: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Musgrove) [Brewers lose, 6-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pirates showing the crew what their missing, hitters thinking as a team, not as a selfish individual, sacrifice the power to go the other way, move the runner over, think only of, how do I get this run in? That half inning was a clinic to the brewers from Stearns on down.

Community Moderator
Hoping for a win today (obviously), but with the Brewers offense scuffling recently it is becoming tougher to keep the hope in these sort of games playing from behind. Early in the season even when they got down big early it seemed like they would mount an offensive rally at some point. Hopefully they have one of those in them today.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Hoping for a win today (obviously), but with the Brewers offense scuffling recently it is becoming tougher to keep the hope in these sort of games playing from behind. Early in the season even when they got down big early it seemed like they would mount an offensive rally at some point. Hopefully they have one of those in them today.

Yep. I had the same exact feelings. They seemed relentless before. But when you look at it now the way they were scoring consistently was unsustainable. It’s really bad now. Like really bad

Yep. I had the same exact feelings. They seemed relentless before. But when you look at it now the way they were scoring consistently was unsustainable. It’s really bad now. Like really bad

Complacency has set in. Time to sell and fix the mistakes for next year.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I need to find some obscure comparison between the 1927 Yankees and the 2019 brewers to make everyone feel better

Which would in turn receive praise for how reasonable I am

Or maybe I can just give out hugs?

So what’s going through each players minds before their at bat today

A. Where am I going this week on break? Second house, resort, or timeshare

B. What should I do? Fish, lounge by swimming pool, or jet ski

C. Who am I spending it with? Family, girlfriend or the boys

D. All of the above

Oh crap. Swing.

Not just the HR, the last 2 weeks or so he's looked better at the plate. Not constantly fidgeting with where to stand in the box and missing hittable pitches. Would be huge to be able to plug either him or Thames in the heart of the order on a daily basis. If some rest helps rejuvenate Cain and we can get back to Cain-Yelich-Moose-Aguilar-Grandal-Hiura-Braun-Dubon-P lineup...I think that lineup scores a lot of runs if they are right.

Archived