Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-07: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Musgrove) [Brewers lose, 6-5]

Eye Black
Really hope Dubon gets a pinch hit appearance today, maybe a double switch to get some action in the field too. His mom flew in from Honduras for the game, would be a shame if she couldn’t see him play.

My dream scenario for Mauricio is a pinch hit RBI with a runner on third & less than two outs.

Instant BF.net IGT legend status achieved.

I would start him the rest of the season. Hell if he moves the runner up a base I’d sign him to a ten year contract for 20 million a year

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our inability to put the ball,in play with runners on 3rd and less then 2 outs is amazing......

At least we don't have to hear all the complaining about Hiura needing to be called up anymore.....

Now we get after the fact complaining about the complainers, it's fantastic!

Still has much better numbers than Shaw by the way....

Our inability to put the ball,in play with runners on 3rd and less then 2 outs is amazing......

At least we don't have to hear all the complaining about Hiura needing to be called up anymore.....

Because he’s already called up. :)

We've gone 5-5 in the 10 games Yelich hasn't started to this point.

Yes, he's our best player, but it's hardly waving the white flag to give him a rest to start the game then let him pinch hit should a high leverage opportunity maybe present itself at some point.

How many of those games featured Thames in RF and Saladino at SS? I’ll bet Braun played in most of them (including the one where he had 6 hits).

But, you’re probably right. Sitting Yelich by itself isn’t waving the white flag. On the other hand, Anderson starting with no Hader available sounds like a likely loss. Brewers haven’t won many in the last month without 2 innings from Hader.

I’ll be out at a family outing so probably won’t have to watch any of what I expect to be a loss of the 7-1 variety. Brewers hitters will be doing everything they can to get to the break.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Not to beat a dead horse, but it's simply absurd the amount of playing time Saladino is getting since his call up.

Sometimes I get the feeling that CC is basically telling Stearns "Fine, I'll show you the weak link so you can fix it then"

Whew! I was worried that Christian Yelich might not be rested before the home run contest. Glad Craig gave him a day off.

Tyler Saladino and his 2 for 25 will pick up the offensive slack. You'll see. /blue

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Whew! I was worried that Christian Yelich might not be rested before the home run contest. Glad Craig gave him a day off.

Tyler Saladino and his 2 for 25 will pick up the offensive slack. You'll see. /blue

This is a “get off my lawn moment”. But the home run derby sucks. And when a brewer is in it then it really sucks

I’m guessing by the end of this game everyone is going to be clamoring for the whole San Antonio missions starting lineup to be called up

That's already happened. For the past two weeks as a matter of fact.

I can’t wait to hear about someone’s K rate on the A ball team and we need to call him up

This is a “get off my lawn moment”. But the home run derby sucks. And when a brewer is in it then it really sucks

The bracket / time format completely turned me off. Don't care to watch.

Yeah, the Home Run Derby as an entertaining event has run it's course. It doesn't help that the thing takes three hours to complete.

Give each guy 10 swings and only 11 pitches. Keep the bracket format or just take the top 4 then top 2.

The bracket / time format completely turned me off. Don't care to watch.

When mlb manufactured josh Hamilton or Bobby abreu “amazing” display that pretty much ended it for me. I don’t remember who it was

Why not give a trampoline for the nba Siam dunk contest

Archived