Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-07: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Musgrove) [Brewers lose, 6-5]

Eye Black

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw Thames in RF and Yelich on the bench...

Thames in the OF is a nightmare.

Whatever happened to every game matters?

Like someone said yesterday, at least we got the salvage game out of the way.

:(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

We probably should rest the all stars today. Big in season exhibition events coming up

Well, they are resting Yelich. More important to have him ready for the HR Derby than do everything possible to beat a division rival that is breathing down their necks.

How long will it take for Thames in right field to prove costly?

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Just saw Thames in RF and Yelich on the bench...

Thames in the OF is a nightmare.

Whatever happened to every game matters?

Like someone said yesterday, at least we got the salvage game out of the way.

:(

It seems like right field has been getting a ton of action in this series too.

Is Dubon called up?

I’m surprised he isn’t playing today

Hope it's not a Nottingham call-up where you forget he's even there.

Is Dubon called up?

I’m surprised he isn’t playing today

Ha. Figures. Unless he hasn’t arrived yet.

CC needs this break. Gotta be honest, he’s become more pedestrian as a manager, this last month or two, at least in my mind.

Stearns can use a reset too. This Organizational depth above all else mantra is costing this team wins, imo. It’s been pitching more than hitting, with the shuttle, but now, it’s become hitters too. The 40 man can use a shake-up, imo.

We probably should rest the all stars today. Big in season exhibition events coming up

Well, they are resting Yelich. More important to have him ready for the HR Derby than do everything possible to beat a division rival that is breathing down their necks.

I don't have a problem with them resting Yelich. We need a healthy Yelich starting on July 12th going forward.

I don't have a problem with them resting Yelich. We need a healthy Yelich starting on July 12th going forward.

I realize hes gonna be playing, but it's the game before the all star break.

I would expect an "all-hands on-deck" situation today, honestly. Most of the players have 4 days off after today.

Go Brewers! Let's get a win!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Community Moderator

We've gone 5-5 in the 10 games Yelich hasn't started to this point.

Yes, he's our best player, but it's hardly waving the white flag to give him a rest to start the game then let him pinch hit should a high leverage opportunity maybe present itself at some point.

Community Moderator
Really hope Dubon gets a pinch hit appearance today, maybe a double switch to get some action in the field too. His mom flew in from Honduras for the game, would be a shame if she couldn’t see him play.

My dream scenario for Mauricio is a pinch hit RBI with a runner on third & less than two outs.

Instant BF.net IGT legend status achieved.

Community Moderator

That is the second time this year that back wall has stopped a ball from being a home run at PNC (in the Brewers favor last time). They should figure out how to clean up that wall situation, it’s a really annoying wall setup.

Edit: On second thought maybe I’m thinking of San Diego as the previously similar occasion.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived