Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-05: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 7-6 in 10 innings -- Bullpen blows 5-run lead in the 9th, offense answers in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better get Arcia back on that bench for Saladino now.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Has Dubon played the outfield? That seems to be a requirement for the Brewers utility guy.

Dubon played 44 innings of CF in the Red Sox organization in 2016. FWIW (probably not much), he had a perfect fielding percentage.

Doesn't look like he has played outfield since. My guess is that he could acclimate himself to it just as well as Perez or Saladino, but I don't know that for sure. Given how thin our organizational OF depth has become, I am surprised they have not logged some innings for him in the outfield this season.

Cain’s eyesight going on him. Only explanation for this horse dung he calls a 2019 season.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived