Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-05: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 7-6 in 10 innings -- Bullpen blows 5-run lead in the 9th, offense answers in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The good news is we only need half the team or more to snap the hell out of it and we'll be pretty good!
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

You know things are going bad when even the wins highlight the team’s weaknesses.

At least they got the salvage win for the series.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Junior Guerra picks up the "win".

If Melky gets launch angle he would’ve had a loss. That was a rocket, if it’s in the air it’s prolly still rolling.

There should be a rule where if you blow a save you are ineligible for a win.

Junior Guerra picks up the "win".

If Melky gets launch angle he would’ve had a loss. That was a rocket, if it’s in the air it’s prolly still rolling.

There should be a rule where if you blow a save you are ineligible for a win.

Give the win to other Guerra as his parting gift back to San Antonio.

Why the hell did we pitch to Frazier. But we won

Back in first. Hahaha. This division is special

Bad, bad managing from a very good manager. Did he think another pinch hitter was on the bench? What is his lame excuse?

I can’t believe Guerra got away with so many pitches down the middle of the zone. Time to exhale.

Man he was putting them on a tee. Locating and sequencing has been a huge problem this year.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Why the hell did we pitch to Frazier. But we won

Back in first. Hahaha. This division is special

Bad, bad managing from a very good manager. Did he think another pinch hitter was on the bench? What is his lame excuse?

Yes, very lucky that didn't come back to bite them. Inexcusable to not walk Frazier there.

Archived