Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-05: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 7-6 in 10 innings -- Bullpen blows 5-run lead in the 9th, offense answers in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exit velocities against Junior Guerra this game.

Two of those had an expected BA of .900 or more, another of .600, another of .350 and one of .140. What I'm saying is he's been extremely lucky to get 3 outs from those.

Any interest in trading for Neil Ramirez???

Been there. Done that. No interest in going back to that steaming manure pile.

Ok. No problem... Just checking...

One or more of AJ Cole/ Dan Otero/ Tyler Clippard will likely be available later in July (as Tribe calls up Karinchak to the majors).

Two of those had an expected BA of .900 or more, another of .600, another of .350 and one of .140. What I'm saying is he's been extremely lucky to get 3 outs from those.

So you are telling me those are hard hit balls

:)

I can't understand for the life of me why he is still in this game. It's like Counsell is the only person on the planet who can't see that he's a gas can.

Archived