Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-05: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 7-6 in 10 innings -- Bullpen blows 5-run lead in the 9th, offense answers in the 10th]

Eye Black

I wish people would stop with the sell BS. They are NOT going to be sellers..the problem is, it looks like they aren't going to be buyers either...the crickets are chirping in Stearns's office.

If the next three weeks look anything like the last 3 they may very well be sellers.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With two of our top 3 hitters being free agents after the season, selling makes a helluva lot more sense than buying right now.

I wish people would stop with the sell BS. They are NOT going to be sellers..the problem is, it looks like they aren't going to be buyers either...the crickets are chirping in Stearns's office.

Not doing anything is worse than either buying or selling.

Not upset with pulling Hader. Upset with putting in their worst pitcher in such a apot.

This. Burnes was an option. Peralta was an option. If a 5 run lead was this much of a concern, it wasn't mandatory for Counsell to go with the AAA guy who hasn't pitched in the bigs in years.

And he left him in to give up 4 earned runs..

Who is left at AAA worthy of a call-up? Jay Jackson? Sanchez? Perdomo? Gotta keep trying until you find one that isn’t a gas can.

Smith as well. Then there's three guys on the 40-man who should probably just be DFA'd off. I still think part of the Guerra move was expecting to DFA him out of the organization soon and get to moving up arms from the loaded Biloxi bullpen. That's already bit them.

Community Moderator

With two of our top 3 hitters being free agents after the season, selling makes a helluva lot more sense than buying right now.

Not doing anything is worse than either buying or selling.

Not necessarily. Depends on what is available. It's too early for much trade action, except for Dipoto who has a trade addiction.

Archived