Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-05: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 7-6 in 10 innings -- Bullpen blows 5-run lead in the 9th, offense answers in the 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I keep harping on it, but with every game that goes by i have to keep asking...is Stearns going to do ANYTHING to fix this team, that needed fixing a couple of weeks ago already?? or is he going to continue to sit idly by and watch it implode??

I know I keep harping on it, but with every game that goes by i have to keep asking...is Stearns going to do ANYTHING to fix this team, that needed fixing a couple of weeks ago already?? or is he going to continue to sit idly by and watch it implode??

Unfortunately I think there are too many holes in this team to fix without completely gutting the farm system.

Not upset with pulling Hader. Upset with putting in their worst pitcher in such a apot.

This. Burnes was an option. Peralta was an option. If a 5 run lead was this much of a concern, it wasn't mandatory for Counsell to go with the AAA guy who hasn't pitched in the bigs in years.

He won't put an injured player on the injured list. You want a trade?

Unfortunately I think there are too many holes in this team to fix without completely gutting the farm system.

Are they going to be the same old Brewers or are they going to play big boy baseball and do what it takes to make this team better??

I repeat for the thousandth time. Where is Stearns?? You cannot have this happen!!!

Hopefully working on some sell orders.

With two of our top 3 hitters being free agents after the season, selling makes a helluva lot more sense than buying right now.

I repeat for the thousandth time. Where is Stearns?? You cannot have this happen!!!

Hopefully working on some sell orders.

With two of our top 3 hitters being free agents after the season, selling makes a helluva lot more sense than buying right now.

I wish people would stop with the sell BS. They are NOT going to be sellers..the problem is, it looks like they aren't going to be buyers either...the crickets are chirping in Stearns's office.

I hate the game this coaching staff calls.

I hate the fact we lead the universe in giving up 0-2 hits.

They are way to predictable at going away with 0-2 pitches instead of occasionally coming up and in to get hitters off the plate.

Not upset with pulling Hader. Upset with putting in their worst pitcher in such a apot.

This. Burnes was an option. Peralta was an option. If a 5 run lead was this much of a concern, it wasn't mandatory for Counsell to go with the AAA guy who hasn't pitched in the bigs in years.

Yes This and your idea of putting Hader in left should have been option 1 and 2. They were in my mind before the inning started but it’s easier apparently sitting here.

Archived