Brewer Fanatic

2019-07-04: Brewers (Woodruff) at Reds (Castillo) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 1-0 -- Brewers held to two hits as they’re shutout for second consecutive game]

Eye Black
Saladino makes me think Counsell saw all the complaints about Perez whenever he started, decided "I'll teach them to complain" and brought in a worse version of Perez to start every day.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saladino makes me think Counsell saw all the complaints about Perez whenever he started, decided "I'll teach them to complain" and brought in a worse version of Perez to start every day.

He wants to show people that calling up guys from AAA that have decent numbers is not the answer to this team’s woes.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Will the Brewers ever score agai!?

I’m sure at some point in time, one of their hitters will, while swinging hard, barrel a ball with a launch angle high enough, to hit one over a wall in some stadium, probably PNC, and there it will be, a run.

Score? I'm just hoping for a hit.....

Feels like the case every other game. Can we dump Haines yet? Maybe look elsewhere than the assistant hitting coach of the most underachieving offense in the league next time.

Having Tyler Saladino on this roster is not ideal. Having him out of left field starting games is just gross. Man, I thought our depth and roster was better than this.

Yeah Why the crap is he ever starting in LF? Rest Braun, rest Cain, but do it on different days and play gamel

Having Tyler Saladino on this roster is not ideal. Having him out of left field starting games is just gross. Man, I thought our depth and roster was better than this.

Yeah Why the crap is he ever starting in LF? Rest Braun, rest Cain, but do it on different days and play gamel

Exactly. It’s just a joke lately with some of this stuff.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If Castillo is getting nervous about the developments here, he probably shouldn't be. This offense is completely punchless. If Yelich can't figure him out, I don't see anyone else doing it.

This is why resting both Grandal and Yelich yesterday made little sense. You know you are facing their ace the next day so a win last night would have been the play. Oh well right now it probably doesn't matter who plays when. We stink.

Archived