Brewer Fanatic

Badgers Football 2019

nate82
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Minnesota is doing a better job of getting the ball out this half.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fleck is obviously a good coach but I'm curious to see how his over the top rah rah thing goes when the expectations are high. Seems to me it would work while building a program but maintaining one might require a different approach.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Gah, those pre-snap penalties drive me insane.

Big key to this game are the refs allowing quite a bit of contact without calls. If these refs were prone to throwing flags I think this game would be dramatically different as we have made countless big plays that some refs would be tossing yellow all over the place for.

wow, what a play call!

Big key to this game are the refs allowing quite a bit of contact without calls. If these refs were prone to throwing flags I think this game would be dramatically different as we have made countless big plays that some refs would be tossing yellow all over the place for.

They have certainly allowed the DBs to be handsy.

Minnesota needed 3 ints and a perfect passing game at home to beat Penn state. If they don't get perfection, they are a 20 something ranked team.

Playing Iowa and Wisconsin is bringing the facade down like Paul Bunyan taking down a tree with Wisconsin's axe.

The boat is taking on water.

Minnesota needed 3 ints and a perfect passing game at home to beat Penn state. If they don't get perfection, they are a 20 something ranked team.

Playing Iowa and Wisconsin is bringing the facade down like Paul Bunyan taking down a tree with Wisconsin's axe.

Yup. Hence why UW was favored in this one.

So many sinking boat gifs on twitter....

Fleck is obviously a good coach but I'm curious to see how his over the top rah rah thing goes when the expectations are high. Seems to me it would work while building a program but maintaining one might require a different approach.

West division version of Harbaugh???

Maybe not. PJ was able to win the axe for a year.. Harbaugh now 0-5 vs his biggest rival and has allowed 118 points combined in last 2 meetings of The Game...

Archived