Brewer Fanatic

Badgers Football 2019

nate82
Are the Badgers this good or are the Wolverines this bad?

I am impressed the most by the offensive line they have been dominating the whole game in both pass protection and creating lanes for the running game.

Michigan is that bad. They are ranked solely on history. The experts should pick up on that soon.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's amazing the difference a competent quarter back makes.

He's been good so far, but I've seen so much bad quarterbacking from this team for so long I can't help but think this is just a fluke. Maybe I'll come around in December.

He is everything hornibrook wasn't.

Quick release.

Goes through his reads and does not lock onto a receiver.

Accurate on short throws.

Can run a little bit.

He's been good so far, but I've seen so much bad quarterbacking from this team for so long I can't help but think this is just a fluke. Maybe I'll come around in December.

Just as long as you come around by the national championship game.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

He is everything hornibrook wasn't.

Quick release.

Goes through his reads and does not lock onto a receiver.

Accurate on short throws.

Can run a little bit.

Speaking of Hornibrook, I hear he will be playing today. I hope the game is on TV hear so I can watch him play and laugh at him.

Very sad how far football has fallen these days. Absolutely no reason to eject him there. He starts to go for the guys legs and then the quarterback slides, lowering his own body into the guy’s helmet. And the defensive player is punished for it. Frustrating.

What a terrible penalty. Not by the player necessarily, but there's almost nothing he can do. He's trying to make a tackle and the quartback basically does a crappy slide into his head. Only thing is he obviously needs to keep his head up.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Is Taylor as good or better than Adrian Peterson was in college?

I've never seen a WI running back who can bounce to the outside like Taylor can.

Melvin Gordon says hello!

They're both great backs, but I'll take Gordon over Taylor. I think Gordon would have had a similar career had he not had White and Ball in front of him.

I think Taylor's a great back...but I think things are getting just a bit overboard now. I don't think he's in that AP/Barkley type group.

I mean..that's not exactly an insult though, is it? He's not as good as two of the top 5 backs from CFB in the last 20 years?

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Are the Badgers this good or are the Wolverines this bad?

I am impressed the most by the offensive line they have been dominating the whole game in both pass protection and creating lanes for the running game.

Michigan is that bad. They are ranked solely on history. The experts should pick up on that soon.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical question. They also have a whole lot of talent.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Leonhard needs to fix this defense.

Wut

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I understand the safety emphasis, but it’s asking a lot of the defenders to avoid head to head contact when the runner is moving vertically. You want to flag them? Sure. But a 1/2 game suspension? C’mon.

I’m not even a Badger fan ... just pleading for reason here.

Archived