Brewer Fanatic

HR DerbyÂ?Latest: Prince will participate

Menotti80
Quote:
Any guesses as to who will be the last man added to tonights derby? I know Hardy said he wouldn't do it, but it seems MLB is scrambling to fill that last spot and he is on hand. His 18 hr's make him a legit choice.

I'm hoping he gets the call, but I doubt it as he doesn't seem to be the type of hitter that would excel in a home run derby.

Quote:
I still think Bonds might step in and fill that last NL spot.

This would definitely be ideal. I could see it happening, but it's probably a long shot.

I think it will end up being Matt Holliday, which I can't really get excited about.

I think Prince should have taken Homer Me Elmer to throw to him

I don't think Prince will mess up his swing too much. Prince has a natural home run swing, so if he just swings normally he should be fine.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived