Brewer Fanatic

Site Issue

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Since I know most people don't visit the Brewerfan Issues and Events Forum I thought I would sticky this post in regards to the site issues we experienced the last few days:

viewtopic.php?p=1223840#p1223840

Thanks for your patience. Hope you enjoyed your Brewerfan vacation :)

As was sited in that thread, if this happens again there are a few mods on twitter that should have the scoop.

@Mass_Haas

@YouKnowAndThat

@hemming_hawing

There's also a Brewerfan twitter account but it is rarely updated. I think someone said there's a Facebook feed too.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Community Moderator
I spent more time with my family, did some reading, got in shape, and volunteered at several charities over the last few days.

It was awful. Thank god we're back!

My new favorite forum post... well done! :laughing :laughing :laughing

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I assumed the outrage of missing out on both kimbrel and keuchel melted the servers.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

It took me two days to figure out how to bring up the milb Brewer affiliates boxscores page. I am glad for the learning experience, but quite happy the messageboard is back up! I found out what was going on from facebook. Thank you all for your hard work in getting things back up!

Archived